Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Literary Exploration Challenge 2013


Hi guys! I've been looking for challenges online when I stumbled upon the Literary Exploration Challenge 2013. I find the challenge interesting and different(in a good way, of course). This is how it works: they will give you a genre and you are the one who will pick the book. There are three different stages you could choose from: easy, hard and insane. I will be participating in hard category because I don't know if I can already handle insane. Maybe next year! The great thing about the challenge is they also posted the genres along with a Goodreads link so if you don't know what book to read, you'll just click the link for examples.

Anyway, here is the list of genres for hard category:


  1. Adventure
  2. Auto-Biography/Biography
  3. Chick-Lit
  4. Classics
  5. Drama
  6. Fantasy
  7. Graphic Novels
  8. Historical Fiction
  9. Horror
  10. Humour
  11. Literary Fiction
  12. Magical Realism
  13. Mystery
  14. Non Fiction
  15. Paranormal
  16. Philosophical
  17. Poetry
  18. Pulp – (Hard-Boiled or Noir)
  19. Romance
  20. Science Fiction
  21. Steampunk
  22. Thriller
  23. Victorian
  24. Young Adult
Join me, maybe? Visit their website if you want to know more details! 

I'll update about it soon. :) 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment