Friday, January 18, 2013

Link Fridays: OneWord


*Hi guys. My blog is getting boring so I decided to have Link Fridays! Every Friday, I will be posting links of websites that bookworms and writers would love. :)

For the first Link Friday, let me introduce to you:


The rules are pretty simple: 
"Simple. You’ll see one word at the top of the following screen.
You have sixty seconds to write about it.
Click go and the page will load with the cursor in place.
Don’t think. Just write."
You can sign up if you want! But if you just want to practice, just click this button: 
And you can now play! But if you want to save all your entries, you can sign up. It only takes minutes. You will be filling out a sign up form and activate your account using you e-mail address and you're good to go! 

Since I've discovered this site, I've been using it so I can practice my writing skills. Since you only have sixty seconds, you don't have time to think! So you'll end up writing (or typing) the first thing that comes to your mind! I think that is really great for you people who wants to practice, practice and practice writing. 

Also, instead of playing online games (for teenagers like me), I would go to Oneword when I'm bored. It's entertaining and educational at the same time.  

If you're not doing anything, go to Oneword right now!

Remember: Don't think. Just write. 


3 comments:

  1. your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Please see my post for details:

    http://fallingthroughpages.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to check this site out now! I followed you, please follow me back at sychofaeriesbookobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete