Sunday, December 16, 2012

Audio#2



Goodness... who doesn't listen to Beach House? TELL ME! Their music is very relaxing... and easy. Listening to them makes me want to sway all the time! I. AM. NOT. JOKING. Haha! Anyway, ^that's one of my favorite tracks from Beach House. But.. actually... I love.. all of their tracks. lol

Anyway, here are some tracks that I love the most(that was hard!): 
This is in random order! Click the song title to listen. :)

1. Myth
4. Gila 


I want to post every thing here! But one of the greatest things in life is looking for songs! Just search for all of their songs! Download all of it! Listen to all of it before going to sleep... close your eyes (but of course don't fall asleep)... and listen. Just listen. Close your eyes, listen and you'll understand what 'relaxing' really means. 

Oh.. You're welcome! ;)

Xx

P.S. Please listen to Gila. HAHAHA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment