Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Playlist ♡


Happy Happy Valentine's Day! I am fond of making myself playlists for a day.. like before going out, I'll make myself a playlist in my player and listen to it all day. And because I know that I am not the only person who doesn't have a date this Valentine's Day, I am going to share my playlist! <3


Valentine's Day Playlist:
(Click title to listen)

Say Yes-Elliott Smith
Cold Coffee- Ed Sheeran 
All My Little Words- The Magnetic Fields
Everybody Gotta Learn Sometime- Beck

Oh hey, welcome new followers! Thank you. :) Also, sorry for missing out three Link Fridays post! It was a bad idea since I am always busy during Fridays. I'm just going to post Link Of The Month instead of Link Fridays, okay? :) Thank you again. Hope you enjoy the playlist! Have a good day. <3 

Xx, ACG

No comments:

Post a Comment