Thursday, November 29, 2012

myowzicc



Hi. I am, once again, having an adventure in Youtube. Lovely website, indeed. I hope nobody hates Indie music though... 'cause I love listening to that genre. It's just so refreshing and emotional in a good way. NOT EMO. That's different. Haha!

Yes, I do listen to Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran sometimes but Indie music is different. It's a different side of me that nobody knows(well, not anymore lol). Who says only hipsters listen to this kind of music? Of course not. Everybody can listen to it and love it! I mean, I'm not even a hipster.. I'm just a weird socially-awkward penguin with bad eyesight. No, seriously, you'll love it. Especially when you're depressed..it'll make you feel like you're not alone.

And for me, that's good. I mean, not feeling alone once in a while is good.

XX

P.S. I'm not being dramatic. HAHAHAHA

P.S.2 Also, I changed my mind. I'm not going to post a playlist anymore. I want you all to discover your own type of music. I don't want you to love the music I like just because I do. Get it? Get it? :) Anyway, I'm still going to post every now and then(ok maybe everyday), but not a playlist. LABOO. kbye

No comments:

Post a Comment