Tuesday, November 27, 2012





I feel like I’m losing friends. I feel like I want to be there for them and support them but I just can’t right now. Ever felt like you want to do something yet you feel like something is stopping you? I know it sounds complicated… but not for me. I mean, I've been there for everybody all my life… I was always beside people who needed me and I was never there for myself. I always think about what others feel but rarely consider what I feel. It’s not that my friends weren't there for me. They were. They still are, I know that. 

But a friend being there for you is different than you being there for yourself. How can your friends help you if you yourself are not even familiar with your own struggles?

I just need time to think. I need time for myself.

I guess my friends can understand that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment