Saturday, December 1, 2012

Addiction to Zombies


Hi. How was your first day of December? Mine was normal. I stayed up until 8 AM to watch upcoming zombie movies' trailers. Yes, you've read that right. The first trailer that I searched for was the trailer of World War Z. The trailer was 'okay' BUT I already watched a lot of zombie movies like that. I mean, war and everything. Then.... I saw another zombie movie on the sidebar.. This one is called Warm Bodies. It's pretty cool. This is the first time that I liked a cheesy movie. Plus, it's also a ZOMBIE MOVIE! Goodness, I was laughing the whole time! Here's the trailer:


Cute, right? Don't tell me you didn't laugh even for like 2 seconds! :) I liked it too much that I even researched about it. Talk about getting addicted to a zombie. Haha! I found out that it has a book. I quickly looked for the book in NBS' website but sadly, they don't have it. I also looked for it in FullyBooked's website.... and *drumroll* it costs 599 pesos! SERIOUSLY? So, I researched for the PDF. I hate doing that, actually. I hate ebooks 'cause they hurt my eyes. Also, I can't smell the pages before reading it. :( I downloaded it anyways 'cause I was too curious about the story. I just hate it when my curiosity kicks in... I will do everything just to satisfy the thirst. I'm like a curiosity zombie. HAHAHHA.

Anyhooooo, I downloaded the file, started reading it and finished it after 30 minutes(being a fast reader sucks sometimes). See what I mean? Now I know how the story will end! *sighs*

And oh, Isaac Marion is writing a sequel! Thank goodness! I knew it! HAHA! Read his blog here: 
I can’t believe I’m in love with a zombie. Oh well… that’s life!  


Do you want to read it too? Just tell me, okay? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment